Geo-Solutions is pleased to announce its recent acquisition of all the remediation assets of FECC, Inc. a leader in the use of steam enhanced soil mixing.
For the past 25 years, Geo-Solutions has been an industry leader in soil mixing technologies. Our acquisition of the specialty equipment includes a steam generator, 500 HP operating at 135 PSIG and 358 degrees F for steam injection; vapor conditioning system; biopolymer plant with pumps and hoses; Data Acquisition System; and carbon vessels to adsorb COCs.
Advantages of Steam Enhanced Soil Mixing:
- Fast and Definitive Treatment
- Delivers Robust, Highly Predictable Results
- Real-Time Data Acquisition
- Minimal Neighborhood Nuisances
- Applicable to a Wide Variety of Contaminants, Soil Types, and Configurations
- Effective Capture of Vapors, Prevents Unwanted Contaminant Mobilization
- Competitive Pricing
The principals of Geo-Solutions were instrumental in the development and expanded use of the soil mixing technology in both the US geotechnical and environmental markets, including the early application of steam enhanced mixing. This acquisition further solidifies Geo-Solutions foremost position in the application of environmental soil mixing. Geo-Solutions has performed over 2 million cubic yards of soil mixing and we offer innovative, cost effective, and practical treatment approaches.